Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas is almost here...

I am still trying to believe that Christmas is already next week! Got most of my shopping done.

The last couple days here have been cold and rainy and I am just LOVING it!! especially here in Arizona, it is a treat! I love being able to bundle up in the winter, like your supposed to be able to, and go out shopping, or visiting! We had part of the day yesterday was sunny and I had to take a picture of the sky. It just looked so clean and blue, love that the rain makes everything seem fresher! Today is sunny again and I hope that more rain is coming.

Anyways, I just mailed out my holiday cards today, I am a little behind this year! And, if you don't get yours in the next couple days, send me your new address!



I am VERY excited about 2009!! There will be some awesome new products that I will be offering to my clients! I also am going to be tweaking my packages around a little bit to add some of the products. I am also going to be doing a fun contest, that I will post about within the next couple weeks, so be sure to keep looking out for that! Should be a fun way for all of you to get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az