Friday, January 22, 2010

Free Engagement Session....

Congratulations to all of you again and thank you for stopping by our booth at the bridal show! 2010 dates are going to fill up fast, so take advantage of the special right now and get your date booked by the end of January! If you book your wedding day photography with Kendra by then, you will get a FREE ENGAGEMENT SESSION added onto your package! Call and set up for a free consultation so we can get together and discuss your wedding day, get to know each other and get your retainer in to lock your date!

I am just posting a quick reminder post(only 9 days left in January!!), so no picture right now. But I do have a few engagement sessions this weekend, so stay tuned for those pictures! I am excited for all 3 sessions and am hoping it stays somewhat dry for the rest of the weekend after our CRAZY weather we had last night! Although I LOVE it when it rains here, I think I have had enough of it being wet and cold. That means the kids have been couped up inside for most of the week!! They need to get outside and burn some energy;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az