Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving day...

We had a fabulous day! and unfortunately my camera sat on the shelf for the majority of the time and than I was just too stuffed to get it down :) And the kids were pretty much out of site for most of the day! My brother Brad made it down with his family, very last minute planned trip and it was alot of fun to see them. These are just a small handful of the kids that were there, out of probably 35! We decided to try and have our day at the church instead of all trying to cram into Grandmas house, and it worked perfect having all the outside space for the kids to run with basketball courts, playground and lots of desert for them to get rid of energy!
We had lots of yummy food followed later on with yummy desserts! Talk about lots of food and a stuffed belly! And of course my kids consumed lots of pop, they kept sneaking them past me. Lots of relaxing and visiting. Over all, a great day!

Did any of you get out there and do black friday or cyber monday shopping?? I did not, but I think I am going to do it right next year and get a sitter and me and hubby can go shopping for the day and get it all done with!  But, now I get to look forward to a date night one of these nights so we can go get it done:)

After the end of a relaxing and fun weekend, I got on the computer this morning to find out I won a contest for a $25 Gift Card to MyLittleClothsline.com! Nice! Looking forward to spending that!

Now, I am going to get on the ball and get more sessions posted! It's DECEMBER and only 24 more days till Christmas!!

*****OH and another note: if you are GETTING MARRIED IN 2011, YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS OUT ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK HERE ON THE BLOG!!!!! I am so excited to be doing this and can hardly wait to post about it! So pass the word to any of your friends getting married next year(2011), that they won't want to miss out on a sweet WEDDING related post!*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az