Monday, January 3, 2011

2011...



It will probably take a couple months for me to get used to writing 2011! Another year gone, just like that! And a new year just starting fresh. New Years Eve was spent celebrating with Friends and ringing in the new year with LOTS of loud fireworks, noise makers, silly string, kids screaming. You get the picture; just pure LOUD! But it was fun and about 15-20 minutes past midnight, noise died down some, and 2 year old had just had enough and it was time to head home. And no camera with me, so no pictures :)

So instead, you get to enjoy this silhouette from a session in December! (and as soon as I get back to regular scheduled blogging, I will be posting the rest of my mini sessions!)

Photobucket


Now back into the school grind bright and early this morning! I am sure it was rough for Hubby and Em to get up when it is so cold and probably still a little dark to get to school! (yea, they let me sleep through it all ;)!) So glad that it wasn't me getting up this morning, I need a few nights to get back on a normal bed time/wake time schedule! :) So do the other kids apparently, being as I am the only one up and it is after 10!

I am looking forward to an exciting year for KJP, I have written all my goals down(a couple times actually, since a couple kids have each taken a turn at tearing my page out or writing all over it!) And am looking forward to my SEVENTH birthday, which is in July, when I officially started in 2004!! I still cant believe that I shot my first handful of weddings on a Nikon film SLR! Crazy :)

Hoping all of you have a happy and blessed new year as well!

4 comments:

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az