Monday, March 28, 2011

Facebook....


Some of you have probably already seen and "liked" my new Facebook page, but for the rest of you, just wanted to let you know to join me on the new page!

I have been using just a regular old profile as my business page, using Kendra Jean Photography as my first/last name. Which, I found out is against the rules, and Facebook has been blocking those pages or shutting them down! I didn't want that to happen, and wanted to be using Facebook correctly. So I made the change over, and so far am loving it! The first time I made a page, it was to confusing and I never got any notifications of any comments/messages, and this new format, I do get all the notices, which is nice. I don't have to look around to see I have missed any:)

So, Here is the new page, please head on over(the picture in this post will bring you there) and hit "Like". You will see all my updating, pictures, news, and other goodness over there! And while you are there, feel free to leave a comment, and share with your FB friends :) Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing you all over there, I am planning a fun giveaway too, so you don't want to miss out!! :):)

Enjoy your Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az