Friday, July 1, 2011

Checking in for a quick Random Post!

Wow! 2011 is pretty much half over already! where does time go!

-I know I have been pretty quite for a couple weeks, sorry about that! I have my excuses, which I will let you know about when I am ready:) This post is just a random jumble of thoughts.

-Next week I will be blogging about how I got this whole business up and running back in July of 2004. And, if you are not following on Facebook, make sure to head on over and click the little Like button, so you can find out what is in store for our anniversary month!!

-Some exciting news, Paul(hubby) took his NCLEX(RN Boards) this past Monday and he PASSED!! So exciting to have all the schooling/stressing behind and can now look for and pray for a RN Job for him!

-I have a wedding and a few sessions to post about, as well as a few sessions coming up! Speaking of Weddings, I will only be taking 3 more wedding dates for this fall! And then no dates available until Mid March! So if you are still last minute on planning your fall wedding, I may still have your date open. And again, if you are following on Facebook, a sweet deal will be up soon for fall/last minute weddings!

This weekend is Fourth of July, what kinds of plans do you have for the weekend? if any! We will most likely get some stuff done around the house, hopefully a BBQ/Swim on the fourth. And we are hoping to catch some Fireworks Sunday night hopefully, so we don't have such a late night on the Fourth. What about you!?



Whatever your plans are, I hope everyone has a Fun and Safe holiday weekend!!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az