Thursday, September 1, 2011

2011 Mini Sessions | Kendra Jean Photography


Holiday Mini Sessions are here once again! Last year I had so much fun capturing the 22 new families in a 6 week period with 2 mini session dates and the others scattered through out the 6 weeks. I am looking forward to this October, to meet many more new families! You may not be ready to be thinking about the holidays quite yet, but they are fast approaching!! Once you reserve your spot for you session, it will be here before you know it, and then the busy holiday season will set in! So getting this out here this early gives you a head start:)



*****ETA******
*******HOLIDAY MINI SESSIONS ON THESE DAYS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO OUR FAMILY MOVING!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SESSION FOR A REDUCED RATE, THEY NEED TO BE SCHEDULED AND SHOT BY OCTOBER 23RD....*********



So, the two dates/times are listed below:


October 15th, 2011
Saguaro Ranch Park, Glendale
with these times available:
2:30-3:00
3:00-3:30
3:30-4:00
4:00-4:30
4:30-5:00



And October 29th, 2011
DC Ranch Market Street, North Scottsdale
with these times available:
2:30-3:00
3:00-3:30
3:30-4:00-FILLED
4:00-4:30
4:30-5:00- FILLED

(These location(s) may change)


The cost is $99 (+tax).
Which includes:
a 25 minute time slot,
an online gallery of your images,
and a disc of the edited and print ready, high resolution digital negatives to print on your own.

Time slots are filled on a first come first serve basis. These will fill up fast, so get your spot soon! Last fall I did these, they filled up within days. ;)

Mini Session FAQs:
What is a mini session?
A mini session is a short and fast 25 minute session, perfect for those of you that are looking for an updated wall portrait, your holiday cards and a facebook update! These sessions are so quick that there is no time for outfit changes, many backgrounds or many different set ups. We focus on capturing the family and with time left, capture a few different groupings/individual shots. These sessions go quickly and you only get the time slot reserved for you, so please try to arrive early, so we can start right on time. :)

I would like more time for different groupings, outfit changes etc. can I reserve 2 time slots? 
Absolutely! If you would like to get almost a full hour session, you can reserve back to back time slots. That would give us lots of time to get many different backgrounds, groupings and time for quick outfit changes. Be sure to reserve early to be sure to get 2 back to back! These will fill up fast:)

How do I reserve my time slot?
Here is the easy part! All you need to do is email me at info@kendrajeanphotography.com and let me know which location and time. From there I will email you, within 24 hours, the contract as well as an invoice for the total amount due.Your spot will be reserved for you as soon as your payment is received! All payments are non refundable.

I have a different question?
I will gladly answer any questions you have! Just shoot me an email, give me a call, or send a facebook message!





I look forward to these mini sessions! They are so much fun for me!

(Also, wouldn't mind taking a trip this fall;) If you are in Seattle/Minneapolis areas email me and we could possibly set up a day or two out there:):))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az