Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Tuesday :)

Well last week I finally had my wisdom teeth pulled out. If you know me even CALLING the dentist to schedule an appointment = anxiety! So I made hubby call to get me in last monday when he had all week off to help out! Monday morning came, and my anxiety was sky high BUT it took about 15 seconds once he got the IV in and next thing I knew they were telling me that it was time to go :)

Minus the major anxiety (high blood pressure/chills/shaking/rumbly stomach) that was that!! In the end I was glad that I was put out (I went in thinking I would just get gas/novacaine, but they don't offer that even!), because it was super easy, fast and I don't remember a bit of it :) It took till about Friday before I was only a little sore, and now the last few days I am finally able to eat/chew more foods.

BUT ON TO OTHER NEWS!!

We are planning a trip(quick) out to Minnesota in mid July! I would love to do a few sessions, so if you would be interested let me know and I can set up a Mini Session deal :) Or if I could get at least 6 of you I would consider teaching my class one morning! I know I have had a few of you express interest.

SO, if you would like to have a session or maybe take the class, shoot me a message: info [at] kendrajeanphotography.com! and if I get the interest, I will set them up.


And just because a post is always better with a Picture :) I can't believe this little guy is almost 5 months old and probably over 18lbs! At 4 months he was a petite 17.5lbs!! ;) They grow much too fast, which is why I love Newborn sessions, to have something to remember how small they actually were :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad the wisdom teeth are finally out, the anxiety is over and all went well!! mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az