Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Holiday Themed Mini Sessions! | Pajama Party

This is a first for me to be offering a themed Holiday Mini Session! But I have the access to a (temporary, one day) indoor studio space, and this lovely holiday backdrop, so here it is!

I just did this last minute session in the studio with these kiddos, in their JAMMIES! and thought it was so cute, that I had to offer it to all of you as well. These sessions will be very short and only one or two kids per every 10 minute time slot. No extensive poses or mixed family/sibling/single shots. We will focus on one child at a time, and if we have time at the end of your time slot, we will do a few quick ones of the siblings/family together. This is a small backdrop, so it is really intended for max of a few small kids at once.

SO HERE IT IS:

These mini sessions are $20 per child with a max family amount of $80. So yes, if you have more than 4 kids, they will all get a session, but you only have to pay for the first 4(in each immediate family)!

After the session, you will be able to purchase hugely discounted prints or digital files. Send me a message for print/file pricing. From these sessions to keep it simple, I will be offering Gift prints (8x10) or smaller or Digital files.

SO TO BOOK YOUR TIME SLOTS, before they are all taken, send me a message with the time(s) you will need and your email address on Facebook or to my email: info[at]kendrajeanphotography.com! And I will send you an invoice for the sitting fee, to be paid within 12 hours, or your times won't be booked! (Session fees and prints/files will have the 6% SD tax added on.)

These sessions will only take place on Saturday November 10th, 2012, so coming right up! Share with your friends as well so they can get in on this amazingly priced deal! :)
Here are the times available:
10:00
10:15
10:30
10:45
11:00
11:15
11:30
11:45

1:15
1:30
1:45
2:00
2:15
2:30
2:45
I know they are in 15 min increments, that is to give me time between to organize again and keep everything flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az