Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Rapid City Photographer | Black Friday deal!!

Here we go, the holidays are upon us! There has been so much to be thankful for this past year! Especially sine moving out here to Rapid City, we have been very blessed and again lots to be thankful for! We have enjoyed all the company we have had stop through here on their travels, family coming here for vacations, and friends stopping over for a cup of coffee, or a bed for the night from AZ, MN and WY. You may not have realized how much your stopping meant to us, and I can't even begin to put it into words. But just know that we enjoyed every minute we had to visit/spend time with you :) We welcome visitors any time!!

This year, my first ever Black Friday amazing deal!! And what a sweet one at that, if you have been wanting to book a session, now would be the PERFECT time to do so, since I will double whatever amount you purchase to be used towards your Print order!

That is right I will DOUBLE any purchased amount!! But only between now and Saturday night Midnight, so email me right now to get your gift certificate! You could cross yourself right off your husbands christmas list ;)

You can purchase for yourself, or for a loved one it is up to you!


Send me a message with the amount you would like to purchase and your email address, either here on FB, or info[at]kendrajeanphotography[dot]com and I will send you an invoice through Paypal right away.

the fine print:
-The invoice must be paid for by Saturday night to get the deal. 
-Once paid for, the gift certificate is non refundable. 
-Once paid for you will get an email from me confirming it, with the amount of your credit(which can be used for the custom prints/digital files) 
-My session fee is $99 and still must be paid at the time of booking the session date. The gift certificates can be used towards custom prints and those start at $55. Let me know if you would like me to email you our full pricing guide. 
-The gift certificates will be available to pick up by December 5th, 2012 and expire in one year. 
-This deal is ONLY VALID 11/21-11/24/2012.

So don't wait until it is too late, purchase your Gift Certificate today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az