Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Baby!

I realized that I have never blogged about our new baby! She is now 3 months old and we are all just loving every minute of her as she grows way to fast!

This little girl stayed nice and cozy warm for a day extra :) I started having contractions around 9:30 am the day after my due date, by noon I started thinking that things were starting to happen, by 2:30 we were picking the kids up from school and dropping them off at my sisters house. We got to the hospital about 3:30, I was dilated to 6cm, and I was staying!

By about 4:45 I decided I needed the epidural and got that about 5ish, the Dr came in to check on my about 5:40ish and that is when everything got exciting! She checked me and I was dilated to 9cm, but she just felt a bulging sac of waters, due to me having hydroamnios(?)(lots of extra fluids). But as she was checking, my water broke and she felt FEET! She went from head down when we got there to a complete breech! But at that point it was to late and i was to far along to try turning her. the Dr was worried about feet or worse the cord coming first with all my gushing waters! So an immediate csection was ordered!

And Baby girl was born via c section at 6:05pm. weighing in at 9lbs 6oz! We loved every chunky little bit of her at first sight!

This is Ellie at about 3 weeks old in this picture. With recovering from a c section, I didn't even attempt any kind of session with her until after 2 weeks old, I was too sore to even think of the workout of a session ;) But all is good now and she is growing so fast, I wish I could freeze time and keep babies at about 2 weeks old for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az