Thursday, August 14, 2008

Coffee table Albums

Our beautiful coffee table books come in a variety of soft leather covers and multiple sizes. You can choose from different colors, with/without photo cut outs, or full cover photos, your names stamped in the covers, etc... These albums are flush-mount style and are completely designed by me and printed and bound by the album company. Each design is unique, and different from the one book to the next.

Here is the process for designing and ordering an album:
-First, you can make a list of your favorite images, or must have photos.
-I will then start designing the album, using most or all of your images. At the same time adding ones that I think will add to the album. Once the design is finished, I will place it online for you to look over.
-While you are looking it over you can make photo changes. (keep in mind, horizontal for horizontal and vertical for vertical!) You can also add pages if you would like at an additional charge. The most common is a 20 page album.
-After I make the changes I will put the design online again.
-As soon as you approve the album and decide on final cover options, I will place the order!
-Depending on how fast the above steps go, your album can take an estimated time of 4-6 months after your wedding to get the finished book.

Here is one of my newest ones in a soft cream leather and a photo cut out in the center. It is a 10x1o with 20 pages it.

The pages lay flat when the album is opened and there is just a small seam in the middle. Therefore, you don't have to worry about the pictures becoming creased and eventually, possibly tearing in the center.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az