Thursday, September 24, 2009

Holiday Mini session Details...


kendra jean photography, holiday portraits, holiday mini session


Here are the details for our holiday mini sessions. I have decided to do 2 Sundays towards the end of October, the 18th and the 25th.

These sessions are the perfect time to get pictures of you and your family! And it is the perfect time to get them, not only will you get great pictures to display around your house, you will have brand new pictures to use for the holidays, or give as gifts!

The session fee is $85 and that includes the 30 minute photo session, a set of 25 (5x7,front & back) custom greeting cards, and an online gallery.

The session location is not completely set yet, but it will be in the North Scottsdale/Phoenix area.

The session dates are October 18th and October 25th.
the times will be for both days:
1:00-1:30
1:45-2:15
2:30-3:00
3:15-3:45

The images will be placed in your online gallery 1-2 weeks after the session. From that gallery you will choose 3-5 pictures to use on your cards and email me the image numbers. From the gallery you will also be able to purchase any prints, order enlargements, or order a beautiful canvas for the wall. Additional sets of cards can also be purchased as well as the DVD with all high resolution images.

Please email me at info@kendrajeanphotography.com if you have any questions, And make sure to email to let me know what day and time you would like your session! I am sure the slots will fill up fast so email me today!! Also, let others know that I will be having these, so they can get the chance to get a slot as well!

After you email me, I will email you full details on additional print/products pricing, info that I will need you to fill out and the exact location.

I can not Wait! It is going to be lots of fun and I can't wait to meet some new, fun families!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az