Friday, December 4, 2009

Sharing the love | Kendra Jean Photography

I need all of your help on this one!

Another great reason I love this time of year is being able to give back! Each year, my husband and I (and now our kids too) like to do something to help someone else out. This year I am leaving it up to you guys, so lets get started!

Starting today through December 15th, I am going to donate one can/food item for each comment that is left on the blog, to the local food bank.

(P.S. if you are reading this on Facebook, please do not leave the comment on here, make sure to go on the blog and leave one!)



So be sure to keep on coming back and leaving me some comments, so we can all help out the local food bank! It can be on any post that has already been on here, or any new ones that I will be posting between now and the 20th!

(thanks Courtney Reece for reminding me through your blog!)

5 comments:

  1. What a Great idea! Love your blog! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. I enjoy looking on here to watch for your fun ideas. ~ Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea Kendra!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a good idea! my kids took all my soups to school for the school food drive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kendra, what a wonderful idea! thanks for spreading good cheer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az