Friday, May 21, 2010

Need a Fathers Day gift??


These are SO cool! This is a cool product that my canvas company offers. What daddy wouldn't want a sweet Metal print? These are your images printed on a metal sheet, that come with a block to stand on a desk or shelf.

This first one shows the sheer background or a white background, when you order please let me know which one you would want.
metal print with sheer or white back

These are the sheer and white, showing the sizes 8x10 or 11x15. You can choose any image of your own. These are just samples using a template.
metal prints

And to top it all off, get the back with this printed on it so you can sign it with a sharpie!
metal image with back printing

How cool are these? I think they would be so fun for (you to have displayed on a table or shelf in your living room) daddy to have on his desk at work or in his workspace at home!

Your options are an 8x10 which are on sale for $55, or an 11x15 which are on sale for $65! Sweet! The price includes either a sheer or white and the printing on the back.

These need to be ordered by June 8th, to be sure to get them by fathers day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az