Monday, June 21, 2010

Some more of Monterey!

The second half of our trip.

We took the 17 mile drive around pebble beach. It was a overcast and a little chilly, but the sun did come out a few times. The whole weekend was perfect weather for me, 60-70degrees. It felt great wearing a sweater in June!
kendra jean photography
The famous Lone Cypress. I guess, according to hubby, that this is the most photographed tree in the country.
kendra jean photography
So peaceful walking along the coast and sitting in the benches just watching the activity. This is Caramel by the Sea. Also walked through the town and again very cute shops. Maybe next time we go, we will have to drive with a trailer in tow. I saw so many neat antique/photo props!
kendra jean photography
We went for a late dinner/snack one of the nights to Bubba Gumps. Fun restuarant and excellent seafood!
kendra jean photography
A beach in Pacific Grove. I am still baffled at how many people were swimming in those beaches! It was cold and overcast for almost half the time we were there! But, I guess that is why so many of the people were wearing wetsuits:)

kendra jean photography
One of the stops as we drove south on HWY one right on the coast.

kendra jean photography
Hubby hiked down the steep hill down to the water and saw this starfish!
kendra jean photography
Closer to Big Sur. It is so pretty along the coast! the water is so blue! I could have just sat there all day with a good book!
kendra jean photography
The bixby bridge. That is the road we drove on! quite a few spots like this.
kendra jean photography
Wishing one of these mailboxes had Lindula on it! Maybe someday, for a summer retreat! Hey, I can dream:)
kendra jean photography

It was just so much fun to spend 4 days with just hubby and baby. It was our first time going somewhere without all the kids. We may have to do it again, before the next 7 years go by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az