Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hair Stylest...

I think I may have a future girly in the hair world! The last time I gave my 6 year old a hair cut, this little stinker got a hold of the scissors and gave herself a little blunt bang cut. Now, I gave the school kids a cut before school started and she ended up with scissors again a few days later! Or it could be just something in the air for these 2 year olds! A cousins daughter cut hers a few weeks ago and one of my 2 year old nieces cut hers too! All I could do to keep from crying was to laugh about it! Silly girl :)

So she ended up with about 6 inches shorter than what she started out with and lots of layers in the back!! And she is now sporting a cute little bob! That I had to fix up and blend together as best I could. It is starting to grow on me and I think it is actually cute on her! So along with the other 2 girls getting pretty hair, my 3 year old decided she wanted her hair cut too, so she got her s cut like big sisters too. So a hair cut and a sucker, all is grand!
Looking forward to a little getaway this weekend, just me and baby! Can't wait:)

2 comments:

  1. Jenna's hair looks cute short! But I remember being sooooo mad when Lindsey cut Kierstyn's hair a couple years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenna! Her short cut looks cute on her tho. Betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az