Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor day weekend...

I hope you all had a fun, relaxing weekend! I sure did. We spent Saturday and Monday at home doing some catch up with chores, visiting each other etc. Sunday we had a fun BBQ at a friends house, but guess where my camera was!? well it was there with me, but it didn't leave its perch on the counter the whole afternoon! Good visiting, good food and lots of fun with a few other families.

Yesterday, was another day of cleaning up, and relaxing. I did get a couple of my small spray paint projects done tho, I will post those another day!

So all in all it was a great weekend!

I will leave you today with this Yummy recipe that I got from my sister!

Almost Candy Bars.
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 bag of chocolate chips
1 bag of butterscotch chips
1 box of devils food cake mix
1 stick of butter

Mix the butter and the box cake mix together until crumbly, than spread it on a jelly roll pan. Sprinkle both bags of chips on top and than pour/drizzle the whole can of sweetened condensed milk over the top.  Bake at 350degrees for about 20 minutes.

They were so good! I made them for our BBQ. Thanks Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az