Monday, January 24, 2011

"A" Family | Phoenix family Photographer

I love these images that I was able to capture! The mom called me and she had said that she was in a shop or somewhere and they had a huge silhouette, and she just loved it. So she wanted to do this session so she could get one of her family to get a big print made.

I did snap a few pictures before the sun was completely behind the hill. (and literally only a few, because all mom wanted was the silhouettes! and it was getting dark rather quickly!)

I love this one of Dad and Baby!


And I love this one too! They are all just in there own little world.
It is so much fun to take my clients visions and turn them into awesome Fine Art Pieces hanging in their houses! Don't hesitate to let me know what you are envisioning for the final product and we will make it work!

I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend! I don't know what happened last week, that I only ended up doing one post! Geesh! I think it was because Monday was a day off, so it threw off my whole week! I was a day behind most of the week.

So instead, I brought the kids out on an ice cream date! I didn't bring my camera, but did take some pictures with my phone, I will try post those. Thanks to Cold Stones Birthday club, and this year instead of sending the free ice cream coupons individually on their birthdays, they sent them all at once!

Than on Saturday I had two portrait sessions, and we spent Sunday relaxing.

So, back to the editing I go! Enjoy your week :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE the silhouette photos! fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendra, your photography is Awesome!! Love your work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jolene and Crystal! :):)

    It was fun Crystal! I think the only other time I have ever done a silhouette was one or two shots during a wedding! So it was fun to do as the main session!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome silhouette photography!!! Betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az