Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Here it is! | Kendra Jean Photo Class

I have been thinking about this for months and one of my goals for my business is to teach 1-2 classes a year!

It is funny because when I was a little girl(even all the way up to 5th grade!) my mom was buying us chalkboards to hang on our walls. And we would go to the school AFTER school was out for the summer, to visit our teachers while they were cleaning/organizing for the next school year, and they would give us grade books, papers, books anything they were getting rid of! Then we would have a blast for the whole summer teaching and playing school all summer! I still dream of the days that I could possibly be a teacher, either in a elementary school or a college!

In the meantime, I am going to teach what I already know to you guys that want to learn! I am so excited to be offering this and I know this class will fill up fast, so register today before the low early registration fee goes up to the regular price OR before the class fills up!


This is my first ever class and I am so excited to do this! Also, anyone with a DSLR, or any type of camera that has the option of using fully Manual mode is welcome to attend! I have a Canon, so will be primarily talking about the Canon features, but if you have Nikon or any other brand, you will still learn and you will have your manual to follow along :)


Use this button and buy your seat today! Please make sure to leave me your name/email/phone in the message box when you are purchasing your spot. Once I have received your payment, you will get an email from me confirming your spot!








I still have not decided on a Location for this class, but will let you know in an email the exact address! But I do know that it will either be at my home in North Phoenix, or another home in North Phoenix! And I know it is a little over a month away, but if you have been wanting to learn about your camera, don't wait! Or else you will put it off, forget about it, or whatever and remember too late, after the price goes up or it's full :)

I can't wait, I am so excited and could hardly wait to get this posted!!  

4 comments:

  1. great idea! Good luck and have fun teaching it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your ever in the Cokato area for any lenghth of time, your class would fill up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe, I will have to plan one for out in Cokato than! That would be fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az