Monday, March 7, 2011

I heart faces...

***VOTING ONLY GOES UNTIL THURSDAY NIGHT, PLEASE GO TAKE A SECOND TO VOTE!! you don't have to register/sign up for anything! Just scroll down to #131 and hit vote:):) THANK YOU!! there is nothing in this for me, no prize, just all for fun, a little recognition and a pat on the back! :)****


This weeks I heart faces photo challenge is the Best Face in February. It was a hard choice to decide between a few of my favorite faces from February. But I picked this one!

He was busy playing on the playground, he ran by this little window, I had him stop and make a silly face. this is what he did quick, had to look at it on the back of my camera and then ran off giggling! So funny!













This is a fun weekly photo challenge and I like looking through all the entries each week! So much fun inspiration and such creative images! This week is also a "Peoples Choice" week! So, make sure to head on over to I heart faces to vote for me :) scroll down and I am the thumbnail  #131. THANKS!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thats a good one, what a silly show off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! What a goofball! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! My little guy makes the same silly face, it's his favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a great one! Great captured! love his eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az