Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Our newest buddy...

Well, I finally gave in after seeing this little guys picture on Craigslist! Hubby and kids have been wanting a kitten for years, and we now have one! He is just the sweetest little guy and he is so mellow! We are guessing he is about 6 weeks old, and he just loves to snuggle in and snooze in any willing arms! Which there is no lack of around here :) I am hoping he stays mellow. Any of you have any tips on training, or feeding or anything for taking care of a cat/kitten? We had a cat growing up that was trained to go potty outside, so he would sit by the door any time he had to go out, he would go do his business and come back. That would be perfect for us, I am not too fond of litter boxes!


Photobucket

All the kids just love him,
Photobucket

and depending on the kid you ask, his name is something different!
Photobucket

One calls him smoky, one fluffy, one kitty, one frisky..... different everyday and each kid:)
Photobucket

Love the tiny little kitty:)
Photobucket


AND Happy Anniversary to us! Today is our 8 year anniversary!! I can't believe it has been 8 years:) Many fun trips, dates, family time, happy times! We have been so blessed in our short little marriage so far.

Photobucket



5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! The kitten looks like it found the right house!! As for training....no clue!! Good luck with it. Denise W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! and cute Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary! we had kittens/cats when we lived in MN, but they were strictly outdoor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Crazy how the years fly by once you're busy with kids, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!!
    I think cats just train themselves. Get a litter box, introduce them and I think they just know. We never trained ours. Eventually, she just started going outdoors and the litter box went away. I get a great giggle out of opening the front door in the winter time for her to go out. It usually takes several tries, each at her direction that she needs out. She sticks out a paw as if it is her her temp reader, shakes it a bit and pulls it back. "Not ready yet." I don't know if she just started imitating the dog or how it happened, but it sure is convenient!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az