Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Library time...


black and white photography,modern kids photography
Lots of library trips this summer! The kids love it their. We did the summer reading program and my kids could have filled it up on one visit! they needed about 55-60 books to complete it, with a prize after every 12 or so. The end prize, they each got to pick out a book from the book basket. They were pumped about getting a free book! In order to spread out our visits, I brought them once a week, but with 4 kiddos picking out books, it was hard to limit them to only 12 books! but we did it and the 2 oldest wanted to do it again.
kids at the library,black and white photography,modern kids photography
Yesterday I went back with just the 2 oldest and got these shots. They would rather have been reading and looking at books! I may just have to go back with all of them to do more:)
kids at the library,black and white photography,modern kids photography
The huge wall of windows is just perfect for lighting!
black and white photography,modern kids photography
This one cracks me up! They both have a look saying, "hurry up Mom! I want my book back!"
black and white photography,modern kids photography
She is my little book worm! She reads everything, it doesn't matter what it's about or what it is! (as she is right next to me at this minute reading each word I am typing!) And he, listens to each and every word, so as soon as she is done, he can sit down and try go through the whole book repeating every thing she said. He has a great memory!
black and white photography,modern kids photography
Completely enthralled by her book!


Another note, we had to go to school yesterday for a kindergarten assessment test, and the kids were just thrilled to be able to see Em's last years teacher! They both just love her and I am hoping she gets to be D's teacher this year:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love to hear from my blog readers :)

Kendra Jean Photography

Hello! I am a boutique Portrait and Wedding photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. In each session, I strive to capture your true personalities in a fun and relaxed way. My images are FUN, FRESH and GENUINE. My weddings are a mixture of capturing the emotions, and moments of your day mixed in with very natural posed images. My post processing style is very natural and fresh and I try to not do overly processed images that will go out of style over the years. I want you to treasure your images and display them in your homes for years and years!

I hope you would take the time and get to know my style through this blog and my website, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you! Whether it is through a comment or through a phone call or email! If you have any questions give me a shout. I look forward to hearing from all of you! :)

Phoenix portrait photographer, family photographer phoenix az, newborn photographer phoenix, senior photographer phoenix, scottsdale family photographer, az photographer, child photographer phoenix az